It’s also tradition for me to make an advent calendar for my daughter, with little envelopes that contain chocolate and a note for each day of the month such as, ‘Have a picnic tea next to the Christmas tree,’ or ‘Let’s go out for hot chocolate.’
I’ve just started planning this years’ calendar and so look forward to putting it together for her as she gets so excited each morning to open the little envelope and find the message inside!
I've chosen some of my favourite products for Christmas this year for friends, family, the children and even things that I would love to receive too!
Gifts for family:
- Seaweed & Samphire bath salts and hand cream by Plum & Ashby. They both smell incredible!
- Sourdough & Sea Salt Pump Street chocolate. Chocolate and sourdough, I don’t think there’s a better combination!?
Gifts for friends:
- Kitty Makes wall flags (I love their minimalist design and positive messages)
- Lionheart magazine (it’s wonderfully charming)
- Fabelab Rope Rainbow (because you can never have enough rainbows)
Gifts for children:
- Kitpas crayons (we’re a big fan of these on a rainy day)
- Londji Dans L’Igloo puzzle. Super festive and the magic glasses add a special touch
- Wolf Girl by Jo Loring-Fisher. Its a beautiful and magical story about finding your voice.
Gifts for myself:
- Duvet Day by Ethel & Co... the perfect scent for getting cosy on a chilly day!
- Rosie Sugden cashmere socks... they feel so luxurious.
- Brew notebooks... I’m a sucker for stationary!