Leosun Kids Polarized Sunglasses 5+ years - Easton | Tortoiseshell
This product is currently sold out.
The everyday sun essential. Our brand new range of polarized kids unisex sunglasses constructed from the innovative eco-friendly G850 renew which is made from 45% caster seeds.
Our lenses are polarized, offering max UV400 protection so that children can enjoy hours of outdoor adventures.
Designed to fit kids between the ages of 5-12 years, depending on your little one's head size. See size guide for measurements. Models pictured are 5, 7 and 9 years old.
Super lightweight, flexible and comfortable with innovative flex box spring hinges meaning the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees.
These stylish frames are semi-transparent with a soft touch finish.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard recyclable cardboard case. All our packaging is now plastic free.
Leosun polarized sunglasses are in compliance with the followings.
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.