Leosun The Reinvented - Aqua
This product is currently sold out.
A Message from Leosun founder Kirsten:
'The idea for Leosun was born after I struggled to find kids sunglasses that I loved the look of, that would last beyond one season AND offered all the safety features. I went on a mission to develop kids sunglasses that were not only beautiful but also safe, practical and durable. The result is something we're really proud of - sunglasses for kids that not only protect little eyes but ensure your little ones look super cool on any adventure!'
The Reinvented are made from the waste and leftover off-cuts from other sunglasses. They're designed to fit 3 - 12 year olds depending on your little one's head size.
Semi-flexible with shatterproof lenses, these are kid-proof sunglasses designed for any adventure. The 100% UV, category 3 lenses combined with the large lens shape makes sure little eyes get all the protection they need.
Includes: 1 x pair of sunglasses and protective pouch
- Solid colour frame. Smoke coloured lenses.
- Matte finish.
- Frame material: TR90.
- Extremely light, semi-flexible material for longer wear and comfort.
- Maximum category 3 UVA & UVB protection which protect from glare and filter 100% of ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Shatterproof and anti-scratch lenses.
- Fits 3 - 12 years depending on head size - see size guide and product measurements in FAQ.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- Conforms to European Standard (BS EN ISO 12312-1 : 2013 + A1: 2015), Australia/ NZ Standard (AS/NZS 1067.1:2016) and American National Standard (ANSI Z80.3 - 2018).
- CE certified.