We are really looking forward to exhibiting at the East Anglian Game & Country Fair this weekend held at their beautiful new countryside venue on the Euston Hall Estate near Thetford. Before setting up Marshes & Flint last year with Becky I was one of the Event Organisers for this show for over 12 years so I'm super excited to be returning this year as an exhibitor and look forward to seeing lots of familiar faces again - do come and say hello!
The event is a great family day out with something for everyone including your dog! Whether you’re a country pursuits enthusiast, a shopper, a foodie or just love spending time outdoors with your family and friends come and enjoy a great day out.
The Marshes & Flint stand will be showcasing our full collection of family lifestyle products, children’s clothing, accessories, homewares, baskets, toys and so much more giving our customers a fabulous selection of brands to shop under one roof. We will also have our beautiful range of Plum & Ashby Bath & Body products available to purchase which make perfect gifts or stylish additions for your own home if you fancy a treat. Our stand is located on 1st Avenue, Stand Number 102, next door to our friends Izzi & Lara at Izzi Rainey, we are just up from the Main Bar & Cookery Theatre before you get to Gunmakers Row.
We would love our customers to join us for a drink on our stand 1st Avenue 102 anytime between 9am - 5pm we will also have some delicious sweet edibles for you to enjoy courtesy of the lovely Sophie & Boo Catering based in North Norfolk.
We are also excited to announce we have teamed up with Award Winning Boutique Hotel, The Crown in Wells-Next-The-Sea to offer one lucky family of 5 an amazing night’s stay with breakfast in one of their new luxury family rooms. Visit the Marshes & Flint Stand at the Game Fair to find out more & enter this fabulous giveaway. T&C’s apply. Prize worth £260.00.
We can’t wait to meet our customers face to face at our Pop Up Shop this weekend April 22nd & 23rd as well as everyone who is supporting us on this exciting new venture!
Tickets for this event are now available on the gate. Please visit ukgamefair.co.uk for directions and show information. Show opening times 8am - 6pm both days.
Here are some of our top tips for making the most of your day and some of the highlights we are looking forward to seeing!
- If you haven't already purchased Members’ enclosure tickets we would really recommend doing so on the day! You can still upgrade at the Members’ enclosure once inside the show! This is a great area to enjoy some downtime at the show especially with little ones! Start your day with a delicious breakfast & coffee in the Members’ restaurant or rest your feet after shopping all day and relax with an afternoon tea and glass of bubbly before heading home! Beat the queues for the loo with their luxury toilets and baby changing area plus the enclosure is a great place to sit and feed your little ones if needed!
- The food hall and cookery theatre is always a must for us, browse the delicious food stands and enjoy a cookery demonstration or two! Chris Coubrough or Eric Snaith are ones not to be missed!
- Gary Witheford is magical and little ones love watching the horses as he works with them. See the 'magic man' in action in the Round Pen at this year's Game & Country Fair. Not to be missed!
- There are also some exciting new main ring equestrian displays this year including The Mounted Games and British Scurry Championships definitely worth a look!
- Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display brings the ancient art of Falconry to the modern age, with a comprehensive and thrilling display, that is guaranteed to thrill audiences of all ages. Watch it and be amazed plus little ones will get the chance to join in too!
- The Dog & Duck onsite pub will be serving a great selection of local beers and drinks throughout the weekend, and will be hosting live music both during the day and on the Saturday evening which is always an enjoyable part of the show.
- Children of all ages will be able to take part in countryside activities and meet several animals, including alpacas and enjoy donkey rides. K9 Aqua Sports is also a must see, little ones love watching dogs of all shapes and sizes dive into the big pool of water!
We hope you have a brilliant time at the show and look forward to welcoming you to our stand!